Winnipeg's Best Saturday & Sunday Brunch
RESERVE YOUR TABLE FOR MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND BRUNCH!
SATURDAY, MAY 12TH FROM 10 AM - 2 PM & SUNDAY, MAY 13TH 9 AM-2:30 PM
MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH WILL HAVE ALL OF THE ITEMS FROM OUR REGULAR BRUNCH AS WELL AS LOTS SPECIAL ADDITIONS IN CELEBRATION OF MOM!
Every Saturday from 10 am -1 pm and Sundays from 10 am - 2 pm enjoy Winnipeg's best brunch right in the heart of Canada's greatest neighborhood!
For only $16.99, enjoy an all-you-can-eat event that is unparalleled in Winnipeg.
With everything from mousse to mussels, you're sure to find all of your favourites for the best value in town.
The brunch includes delicious delights such as:
- scrambled eggs, eggs Benedict, hash browns, bacon, sausage, and smoked ham
- fresh waffle station, french toast
- croissants, cinnamon buns, and other fresh baked pastries
- assorted salads, soups, warm pasta dishes, herring, mussels, and shrimp cocktail
- fresh fruit, chocolate mousse, chocolate eclairs, our homemade famous bread pudding, and much more!
Check out our awesome Brunch Cocktail list!
- Champagne, orange juice, a splash of peach schnapps Single 4 Double 7
- Aperol, sparkling wine, soda, a splash of fresh orange juice 9
- Fort Gary Lager poured over ice, topped with clamato, Tabasco, fresh lime juice, a dash of seasoned Worchestershire 7
- Gin, lemon juice, cane syrup, topped with sparkling wine 8
Vanilla Iced Capp
- Espresso, coffee liqueur, milk, vanilla cream, blended with ice and topped with whipped cream 7
- Peach puree, sparkling wine, splashed with red wine 5
- Tequila, pomegranate liqueur, orange juice, over ice, topped with sparkling wine and grenadine 8
Bacon Bourbon Caesar
- Spicy smoked chipotle bourbon Caesar garnished with a bacon marmalade crustini 9
"By eliminating the need to get up early on Sunday, brunch would make life brighter for Saturday-night carousers.
It would promote human happiness in other ways as well. Brunch is cheerful, sociable and inciting.
It puts you in a good temper, it makes you satisfied with yourself and your fellow beings, it sweeps away the worries and cobwebs of the week."
– Guy Beringer, "Brunch: A Plea," Hunter's Weekly, 1895